STANDARD ARM-CLEANER FIXED CONFIGURATION
1st configurations : Standard Arm-Cleaner fixed
The Arm-Cleaner whether fixed, mobile, trolley … always follows the same objectives, as you will be able to see it on all the videos:
- To reduce the consumption of hot water (go from a multi-nozzle ramp to a single nozzle, optimize the number of passage needed on a strip to clean it.) The purpose of course is to make it clean in a single passage) . Absolute value of water consumption is reasoned for a complete and compliant cleaning.
- To obtain the best cleaning efficiency on a conveyor (the impact of the jet on the surfaces is regular with the Arm-Cleaner because there is little variation of angle of the jet and because its movement D and G is very little subjected to acceleration and deceleration).
- To reduce the muscular fatigue of a manual cleaning (passage in the video: the passage of a metal mat to an Intralox mat led to clean it manually because the multi-nozzle ramp was no longer effective: remnants of greasy traces between meshes and thus poor bacteriological results).
- To win either in payroll by cleaning as background task, or gain extra time for other cleaning operations.
- During production, it is possible to quickly clean a conveyor before changing the product and avoid cross contamination.
- To replace a defective cleaning appliance: very often, an MP or HP water network is too small. There are then variations in pressure. The Arm-Cleaner is adjusted to the lowest pressure (minus 1 or 2 bar margin) and to the speed of the conveyor and of course according to the degree and type of soiling.
- To decrease maintenance interventions on cleaning: appliances under electricity or air have a certain breakdown rate. Water does not mix with electricity. Pneumatically operated devices have problems of wear by friction: slides.
The Arm-Cleaner either fixed or in its various configurations, always produces the same results:
- For the first case, it can be seen that the grease is well removed by the jet in 40L / min 15 ° and this before applying detergents. With the multi-nozzle ramp, there remained greasy traces after the action of the detergent.
- In addition, the Arm-Cleaner is placed in such a way that the jet passes through and cleans the mat strip/band on its inner face.
- In the case of installations in general, the same good results are obtained in terms of visual and bacteriological quality.
- The fixed Arm-Cleaner makes it possible to go very quickly. The smaller the device, the faster it can go. Eg: Arm-Cleaner sized for a 100 cm conveyor, at a maximum speed of about 90 RPM, the conveyor speed can be up to 20 meters / min.
- The warm water gain is always present at each installation
- The comfort / fatigue gain of the cleaning operator is always favored
- The gain in WorkForce is always welcome whether it is in internal cleaning or external, whether to clear an axis of profitability or an axis of time for new machines.
- These “fixed” type devices can very well be made mobile every day. Nevertheless 2 people are needed to put them in place and remove them. On small widths (<80cm), the Arm-Cleaner is made in smaller sections of stainless steel profile. Its weight is lower: from 12 to 15 kgs depending on configuration.
For any questions, request information, do not hesitate to contact us
CONFIGURATION OF ARM-CLEANER ON MOBILE TROLLEY
2nd of the configurations : Arm-Cleaner on mobile trolley
- This configuration also occurs when there is not enough available length to fix the Arm-cleaner over a conveyor.
- The trolleys can be sized according to the situation or needs. They are equipped with 2 fixed wheels and 2 pivoting with brake.
- These trolleys are all provided with water cans in order to stabilize them, on special supports.
- OBJECTIVES and RESULTS are similar to the fixed configuration.
- For an identical device size (fixed / mobile), the mobile one is less rigid and therefore the maximum speeds reached are lower. In the video, a carriage configuration + Arm-Cleaner of fixed type was mounted for a customer: this configuration was more rigid than the device with a tray.
- As shown in the video, a completely removable trolley (without keys) was made for the company Diversey in order to be transportable in a car, for demonstrations.
3rd of the configurations : Off standard
- In this video there is only a (french version) model designed to run from below the tape (tests in slow and fast speed then the operation in place at the customer). This upside down model is specific because it is built differently. This video shows a device that had to be designed in a space restricted in height: max 35 cm between ground and strip for a width of strip of 160 cm with a spacing of the lateral supports to 200 cm
- Other examples that could be in this non-standard heading: bandwidths much larger than 160 cm, for example imagine 2 devices coupled together
To clean a band> 200 cm, articulated supports, ….
- For any questions, request information, do not hesitate to contact us
ARM-CLEANER MULTI-POSITIONS TROLLEY
4th of the configurations : Arm-Cleaner Multi Positions trolley
– the working width can be changed in a few seconds
– the working height is adjustable by a self-locking winch
– it can be positioned across a conveyor and at an end as well
– the Arm-Cleaner can be arranged in the opposite direction of the conveyor (the assembly rotates 180 °)
- It was developed following a request from a customer to clean a set of different conveyors in a cutting room. We found that designing 2 devices, fixed in a specific way (in fact standard “fixed” but had to be removable from conveyor tops, and everyone wants to avoid the problems caused by disassembly / reassembly by different cleaning operators: loss of reliability, misalignment, breakage by fall, …) was as costly as designing a carriage like this one. Today it allows to clean more conveyors than the 2 planned initially!
- The Arm-Cleaner part is specific to this trolley. We wanted a width adjustment system that was keyless and did not dismantle anything.
On a “mobile” type it is necessary to manually unscrew the knurled nuts (x4) (without keys) and remove the adjustment modules and reposition them further or lesser depending on the width. On this trolley, it is just about loosening / tightening without getting anything out.
The robust, rigid design allows the unit to operate optimally. Even without weighing it, it works very well.
If high speeds are to be used over a maximum width, then it is necessary to weigh down the trolley with cans on the provided supports.
- This trolley, as presented, is in an optimum configuration. One can very well envisage not having the rotation at 180 °. This option is required in some congestion situations, cross conveyor trolley.
Height adjustment by winch is only necessary when there are large differences in the height of the conveyor:> 5 to 10 cm depending on the type of jet retained (the more we’re on large angle jets, the less the height can be varied because the impact of the jet decreases rapidly, contrary to a low angle jet: 15 °, for example. ). Remaining the main interest: to be able to place it across as well as in the end of conveyor, in the case of a very congested room, conveyors which follow one another for example.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information. Thank you